Saturday, September 5, 2009

Well...



Well it has been forever in a day since I've been on blog spot, this summer came and went too fast, the next thing I knew school was starting, and when you work 12 hr shifts time is hard to come by. My daughter is a 6th grader this year so Volleyball will be starting back up soon to boot. I did manage to get a few cards made the other day on one of my cherished day's off. I hope you like them as well as I do.




This butterfly card is by far my favorite! The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart set I purchased on Friday. I stamped the butterflies on kraft card stock, and then cut them out and pieced them on the front of the card. I used K&Company DSP and a misc piece of cardstock, with brown organza ribbon, and SU Chocolate Chip ink.


This pear card is a little different from what I usually make, I got the stamp out of a My Sentiments Exactly grab bag a few months ago, but decided to pull it out and see what I could do with it. So I stamped it with versa mark onto a piece of K&Company DSP and used silver embossing powder on it. The tag I punched out and use terrific tags stamp set by SU. I was rather pleased with how this one came out. Like I said it's different from what I normally do. This card is on ebay along with the rest, but a woman looked at this one and asked me to make an embossed card for her blind aunt. So I was flattered because I wasn't sure what people would think of this card. So on Tuesday I have my own little challenge on making a totally embossed card. I can't wait to get started on that!

The lovely butterfly stamp set strikes again.. lol like I said I just bought this set this past Friday and had a ball with it. I like how this card turned out as well.

Loads of Love. This SU set is really fun to work with, I used the same approach as I did on the other card that resembles this one, Self inked, then stamped with lovely as a tree on the background. then I stamped the truck from loads of love and cut it out and pieced it onto the card., made the tag and wal la! I think this card is cute too.

No comments: